- Preheat the oven to 150C, 300F, Gas Mark 2
- Coat the liver with the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the liver for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove the liver from the pan and place in a casserole.
- Fry the bacon and onions in the fat remaining in the pan until golden.
- Stir in the remaining flour.
- Add the tomatoes complete with the juice.
- Add the marjoram, bay leaf and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in the stock and then pour over the liver in the casserole and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 1.5 hours.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning and remove the bay leaf before serving.