- Clean the fruit and cut in half.
- Squeeze the juice out of the fruit and retain including the pips.
- Cut the skins into small pieces.
- Put the pips in a sack, place in a pan with the orange skins, juice, lemon rind and lemon juice.
- Add the water and cover. Leave for 24 - 48 hours.
- Remove the sack of pips.
- Warm the mixture and add the sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Boil rapidly until setting point is reached.
The recipe entitled Seville Orange Marmalade is far easier! But then the French are reputed for taking the difficult route.
Grupo Empresas Gahonia
41510 Mairena del Alcor
Tel 34-05 574 63 35
Fax 34-95 594 30 62