- Remove raspberries from freezer and allow to become slightly soft.
- Put in a liquidiser and spin until smotth.
- Put the sugar, and 3 egg yolks into a bowl and whisk until light in colour
- Put the cream and milk in a thick bottomed pan and heat until just short of boiling.
- Add the hot cream and milk to the sugar and egg mixture.
- Return to the pan and heat until the mixture sticks to the back of a spoon.
- Add the lemon juice and fruit puree.
- Mix until fully incorporated.
- Use an ice cream machine to produce delicious raspberry ice cream.