- Preheat your grill and get it nice and hot.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the crème fraîche and mustard powder.
- Stir in the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Now, I'm rather hoping you've had a go at making the chilli-pepper chutney, but if you haven't then you can cheat by using a good shop-bought version, or simply chop up a little fresh chilli, to your taste.
- Lightly toast your slices of bread on both sides.
- Smear a good tablespoon of your chutney on to each slice, right to the edge, followed by a quarter of your rarebit mixture.
- By spreading it right to the edge, the crust won't burn. Grill until melted and bubbling.
- Divide on to plates. With a knife, criss-cross the topping and drizzle with Worcestershire sauce.